Cereals is back in June and we are back!
Cereals is the key occasion in the arable calendar and we are pleased to confirm we will be back at this unmissable event.
Over the two day show, we will be showcasing our large range of high quality fertilisers and services on offer to support british farmers.
Cereals is an incredibly positive way to engage, exchange knowledge and establish new relationships in discussing our fertilisers and services on offer.
• PULAN & LITHAN Ammonium Nitrate
• ZAKSAN 33.5N Granular Ammonium Nitrate, capable of spreading to 42 metres
• 27N 12So3 and 26N 36So3 Compound, capable of spreading to 36 metres
• Granular Urea & Prilled Urea
• N-Shield® urease inhibitor fertilisers protected by Limus®
• Granular NPK Fertilisers
• Ammonium Sulphate Select Grade and Domo
• Muriate of Potash (MOP)
• Triple Super Phosphate (TSP)
• Diammonium Phosphate (DAP)
• SUPA KIESERTE®
Spreader settings are available for all major spreader manufacturers.
Are you looking for alternative Nitrogen Sulphur Compounds?
Eliminate your sulphur deficiencies with Nitrogen Sulphur Compounds from Diamond Fertilisers.
Our range of Nitrogen Sulphur fertilisers have been tried and tested to spread to 36m with the correct spreader settings, core grades include 26N 37So3and 27N 12So3, both available in either 600kg or 1000kg bags.
Improve Yields and Reduce Ammonia Emissions and with N-Shield® fertilisers protected by Limus®
At the end of March, DEFRA welcomed the proposed alternative approach that will be delivered through the Red Tractor farm assurance scheme and FACTS advisers from 2023. The alternative approach will mean scheme members can:
· only use untreated or unprotected urea fertilisers from 15th January to 31st March each year
· use urease inhibitor-treated or protected urea fertilisers throughout the rest of the year
Thomas Bell offer N-Shield® fertilisers which are protected by Limus®, a unique urease inhibitor which offers a range of benefits to farmers. Extensive tests for the yield performance of Limus® have been taking place in ﬁeld for a number of years, across a range of crops. Limus® protected urea improved yield by an average of5%, demonstrating that the reduction in losses achieved with Limus® ensured greater availability of nitrogen for uptake, resulting in higher yields.
Where is this year’s event?
Cereals 2022, will take place at CHRISHALL GRANGE, DUXFORD,CAMBRIDGESHIRE, SG8 7NT on Wednesday 8th & Thursday 9th June.
In the meantime, please browse through our website or give us a call to get a better understanding on the current market and fertiliser availability.
We'll see you there!