Fertiliser Spreader Calibration
Farmers spend thousand of pounds on fertiliser for their crops, however spreading them correctly allows farmers to get the best return on the investment. We believe if you invest in the best fertiliser and the correct set up, you will reap the benefits long term.
Thomas Bell has been working alongside calibration experts SCS to help gain a better understanding of the characteristics and capabilities of our Diamond Fertiliser Nitrogen Sulphur compounds.
Assessments on the widest spread width capabilities have been tested by SCS and the results are in…
DIAMOND FERTILISERS - 27N 12So3 Compound
- Diamond 27N 12SO3 is suitable for spreading up to 54m with the Amazone ZATS and Kverneland Exacta HL.
- Diamond 27N 12SO3 is suitable to spread up to 50m with the Kuhn Axis 50.1 W.
- Diamond 27N 12SO3 is suitable to spread to 42m with the KRM M35.
DIAMOND FERTILISER - 26N 37So3 ASN Compound
- Diamond 26N 37SO3 is suitable for spreading up to 48m with the Amazone ZATS and Kverneland Exacta HL.
- Diamond 26N 37SO3 is suitable to spread up to 44m with the Kuhn Axis 50.1 W.
- Diamond 26N 37SO3 is suitable to spread to 42m with the KRM M35.
Calibrating your fertiliser spreader correctly is an easy way to get the best results from your fertiliser and increase the quality of your harvest.
You can contact Thomas Bell to use these settings as a guide, alternatively check with your spreader manufacturer or contact SCS Spreader and Sprayer Testing and book in for a calibration test. It is worth it in the long run.
As always, settings are provided as a guide and we fully recommend a tray test prior to application.