Thomas Bell at LAMMA'22
We are pleased to confirm our attendance at LAMMA'22 - Hall 11, Stand 11.24 on 4th & 5th May 2022.
Thomas Bell will be showcasing their large range of high quailty fertilisers and services on offer to support british farmers.
LAMMA is FREE to attend and a fantastic opportunity to find out more about the fertilisers and services we have to offer.
- PULAN & LITHAN Ammonium Nitrate
- Zaksan Granular Ammonium Nitrate
- 27N 12So3 and 26N 36So3 Compound
- Granular Urea & Prilled Urea
- N-Shield fertilisers protected by Limus
- Granular NPK Fertilisers
- Diamond Fertilisers
- Ammonium Sulphate Select Grade and Domo
- Muriate of Potash (MOP)
- Triple Super Phosphate (TSP)
- Diammonium Phosphate (DAP)
- SUPA KIESERTE
Spreader settings are available for all major spreader manufacturers.
Reducing Ammonia Emissions from Urea Fertilisers
At the end of March, DEFRA welcomed the proposed alternative approach that will be delivered through the Red Tractor farm assurance scheme and FACTS advisers from 2023. The alternative approach will mean scheme members can:
· only use untreated or unprotected urea fertilisers from 15th January to 31st March each year
· use urease inhibitor-treated or protected urea fertilisers throughout the rest of the year
Where is this year’s event?
LAMMA 2022 will celebrate its 40th anniversary on 4th & 5th May 2022 at the NEC Birmingham.
In the meantime, please browse through our website or give us a call to get a better understanding on the current market and fertiliser availability.
For more information and to register for your FREE ticket, please click on the link below